1. J K Rowling
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 06 May 2008
Women are still being relegated to a sidekick role in radio, according to one of the few female breakfast show hosts in Britain to have equal footing with her male co-presenter.
Saturday 19 April 2008
Timeless or tedious? 'Pride and Prejudice may not address the social problems of the time but it is as relevant now as the day it was written'
Saturday 03 September 2005
Saturday 12 February 2005
Friday 03 December 2004
With her passion for romance combined with a habit of noting down her vital statistics, she has been hailed as the Bridget Jones of the Roaring Twenties.
Thursday 02 December 2004
An original Bridget Jones-style secret diary from the roaring 1920s has been discovered at a charity shop. The diary details the hectic life of 17-year-old Ilene Powell as she juggles boyfriends, parties, and crash diets in 1925.
Saturday 13 November 2004
Friday 12 November 2004
Sunday 07 November 2004
Saturday 13 March 2004
Friday 26 September 2003
Wednesday 18 September 2002
Saturday 06 July 2002
Saturday 06 May 2000
Wednesday 24 November 1999
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
- 3 Crystal Palace next manager latest: Palace consider Ally McCoist - EXCLUSIVE
- 4 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27