Watch a selection of trailers for our film and television critic's choice:
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 08 November 2005
Friday 02 September 2005
Tuesday 30 August 2005
Wednesday 29 December 2004
The chances of life imitating the high-kicking, goose-stepping comedy of The Producers seemed remote. But the curse of the West End casting director delivered a line straight from the script yesterday when it was announced that Nathan Lane was to pull out of his remaining performances after suffering two slipped discs.
Thursday 28 October 2004
Transferred to the West End from the Young Vic, Josette Bushell-Mingo's production of Simply Heavenly is a joyous blast of a show and boasts a brighter assemblage of musical talent than you'll find, at the moment, on any other London stage.
Friday 13 August 2004
Tuesday 13 July 2004
Sunday 04 January 2004
Wednesday 10 December 2003
Friday 01 August 2003
Saturday 05 July 2003
Tuesday 08 April 2003
Friday 27 December 2002
Friday 08 November 2002
Thursday 10 October 2002
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 3 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks busy Dublin road
- 5 'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds