Being a member of One Direction has some serious pulling power when it comes to influencing a public vote.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 17 April 2013
British luxury brand Burberry allayed fears of a sales slowdown in China after announcing forecast-beating results.
Monday 15 April 2013
Snow puts Brits' shopping on ice
Tuesday 09 April 2013
The Savile Row designer and bespoke suit maker Ozwald Boateng reported a fall in profit while he is in the process of relaunching the business as a global fashion empire.
What To Do, See & Buy: Bill Amberg's rucksacks; Timex; Burberry's metallic cardigans; O'Keeffe's brogues; Kaspar's
Saturday 06 April 2013
Sack me or back me
Saturday 23 March 2013
Thursday 21 March 2013
The chairman of banking giant Standard Chartered, Sir John Peace, was today forced to make a grovelling apology for remarks he made this month which suggested the bank had not deliberately broken United States sanctions.
Sunday 17 March 2013
Feast your eyes on brights, pastels and nude tones in the new season's prettiest palettes and powders
Sunday 17 March 2013
1. Strappy platforms
Monday 11 March 2013
Things change quickly in fashion. Recurring trends come round without warning; they are a way of telling the time. (Like florals for spring: don't forget to look yours out now the sun is shining.) Faddish fixes stage fly-by-night coups – witness this season's neon beanie, which burnt so bright at fashion week it practically set itself on fire.
Tuesday 05 March 2013
With Perspex heels and vinyl bags, fashion has gone plastic fantastic for spring – just make sure you're up to the scrutiny, says Rebecca Gonsalves
Monday 04 March 2013
The shows taking place in Paris at the moment are exercises in idealism, showcasing each designer's dream woman, head to toe in looks made for her, and styled just so according to that creative vision.
- 1 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 2 Italian court annuls prison sentence for elderly paedophile after 11-year-old victim tells investigators in Catanzaro that she loves him
- 3 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white