And there are more than 30 miles of cable - plus a few neighbours who aren't on speaking terms
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 29 July 1999
Tuesday 06 July 1999
Friday 21 May 1999
Wednesday 14 April 1999
Sunday 14 March 1999
Saturday 23 January 1999
Friday 18 December 1998
Tuesday 08 December 1998
Friday 04 December 1998
Sunday 29 November 1998
Saturday 07 November 1998
Tuesday 20 October 1998
Thursday 15 October 1998
Saturday 03 October 1998
Sunday 06 September 1998
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 What are your fingerprint words?
- 5 Gary Lineker involved in Twitter row after presenter rubbishes claims he will be warned by BBC over foul-mouthed tweets