After an early lesson, I’ve monitored my food and drink every Christmas for 48 years - until now
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 17 March 1999
Friday 05 March 1999
Wednesday 03 March 1999
Tuesday 02 February 1999
Monday 25 January 1999
Saturday 12 December 1998
Thursday 12 November 1998
Monday 02 November 1998
Friday 23 October 1998
Tuesday 13 October 1998
Wednesday 30 September 1998
Sunday 27 September 1998
Saturday 26 September 1998
Monday 21 September 1998
Thursday 17 September 1998
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders