'I deeply regret what was said, and will always appreciate our viewers'
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 11 August 2013
The Italian America’s Cup challenger Luna Rossa duly progressed to the final of the Louis Vuitton Cup elimination series after a clean sweep 4-0 win over Sweden’s Artemis Racing.
Saturday 10 August 2013
One more victory would see them through to the final where Emirates Team New Zealand await
Thursday 08 August 2013
Time is running out for Swedish America’s Cup challenger Artemis, whose sailing director is Iain Percy, after going two down to the Italians in the semi-final of the Louis Vuitton Cup elimination series.
Sunday 28 July 2013
Out of America: The Trayvon Martin story is horrifying. But the fate of a witness to an earlier outrage helps put it in the proper context
Tuesday 23 July 2013
The American actor Dennis Farina, a former Chicago policeman best known for playing tough guy roles on both sides of the law, has died aged 69.
Sunday 21 July 2013
Can Lee Westwood or Ian Poulter continue the home success after 18-year-old finishes top amateur
Wednesday 17 July 2013
Seatbelts and collapsing seats said to have exacerbated injuries of 83 people
Sunday 14 July 2013
Rescuers spend three hours using excavation equipment to free him
Friday 12 July 2013
Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton rakes in up to $200,000 (£132,000) a night in the lucrative world of professional speechmaking, according to The New York Times.
Wednesday 26 June 2013
Ari Emanuel accuses music mogul Irving Azoff of being 'fundamentally a liar and selfish'
Tuesday 18 June 2013
Climbing stairs is possibly the best and cheapest route to fitness ever invented. It's even a sport in its own right. Jane Taylor explains why we should give the lift a miss
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail