Police had said they were 'extremely concerned' about the welfare of the 15-year-old who was being treated for depression when she vanished
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 22 April 2011
Will Lunn, 22, is barely out of art school – yet next month the so-called "Baby Gallerist" makes the move from Peckham to Mayfair, to launch his very own gallery. Walk down South Molton Street and you could easily miss it: a narrow doorway, shrouded in foliage, wedged between two outposts of dusty old Grays antiques. In three weeks time, Sumarria Lunn will be open for business.
Sunday 17 April 2011
It was the unkindest cut of all for Northern Ireland's Paul McCloskey. The 31-year-old, who runs a supermarket in home town Dungiven, believed he was short-changed when he lost his WBA light-welterweight challenge to Amir Khan in Manchester last night. The bout was halted 30 seconds from the end of the sixth round after a clash of heads – deemed accidental – caused a deep wound over McCloskey's left eye.
Sunday 20 March 2011
Wednesday 15 December 2010
MPs were urged today to put pressure on the Government for tougher legislation to tackle the growing menace of so-called "weapon dogs" and a rise on attacks against the public.
Saturday 13 November 2010
Friday 01 October 2010
Arsonists are believed to have destroyed a 53ft (16m) tall dinosaur built for a touring art project, police said today.
Tuesday 21 September 2010
Monday 20 September 2010
Saturday 18 September 2010
The gradient took its toll in the Tour of Britain yesterday as the Vacansoleil team took their second stage win. Borut Bozic sprinted to victory on East Hill in Colchester, and only the New Zealander Greg Henderson could stay with the impressive Slovenian as they hit the line.
Monday 02 August 2010
An emotional tribute was paid yesterday to a powerboat pilot who died after his boat overturned during a race.
Sunday 27 June 2010
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 John McAfee's $100 'anti-NSA' device: 'this is coming and cannot be stopped'
- 4 Is Facebook making us forget? Study shows that taking pictures ruin memories
- 5 Australia incest case: Filthy and severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding