The City stockbroker Northland Capital Partners has been thrown into turmoil by the departure of its UK chairman and managing director.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 28 May 2010
Thursday 27 May 2010
Friday 14 May 2010
Friday 07 May 2010
Friday 16 April 2010
Sunday 04 April 2010
Friday 02 April 2010
Thursday 25 March 2010
Thursday 11 March 2010
Tuesday 09 March 2010
Sunday 07 March 2010
Collins Stewart is expected to announce that Tim Ingram, the chief executive of Caledonia Investments, is to become its new chairman to replace Terry Smith when the stockbroker delivers full year results next week.
Friday 05 March 2010
Thursday 11 February 2010
Telecoms giant BT said today it had won the support of pension trustees over plans to tackle a record deficit of £9 billion.
Saturday 16 January 2010
Tuesday 12 January 2010
Kirstie Allsopp has waded into the female fertility debate again
Gillian Anderson lays into gender disparity in Hollywood
The Sistine Chapel is set to be illuminated with thousands of LEDs
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Former Tory donor Arron Banks ups his Ukip donation to £1million following William Hague 'nobody' comment
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'