The sport's greatest wicket-taker, Muttiah Muralitharan, said: 'I see there is improvement'
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 08 January 2008
A Sri Lankan minister was killed by a roadside bomb planted by suspected Tamil Tiger rebels north of the capital today, a senior hospital official said, the second MP killed in a week as a protracted civil war escalates.
Friday 09 June 2006
Many Iraqis welcomed the news of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's assassination, but the American airstrike has, once again, exposed the country's sectarian faultlines.
Thursday 18 May 2006
The last time the Prime Minister made a major policy decision on the basis of government reports which were not yet in the public domain, it was to take us to war in Iraq to stop Saddam Hussein's deployment of weapons of mass destruction.
Tuesday 16 August 2005
Sunday 14 August 2005
Saturday 13 August 2005
Monday 14 March 2005
Monday 10 January 2005
Wednesday 05 January 2005
Tuesday 04 January 2005
Saturday 11 September 2004
Sunday 06 June 2004
Thursday 27 November 2003
Friday 07 November 2003
Thursday 06 November 2003
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers