An independent Scotland's ability to use tax powers, including a cut in corporation tax , would lead to a "jobs boom" and end Westminster's "one size fits all" economics policies, Scotland's First Minister has claimed.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 17 May 1998
Saturday 09 May 1998
Saturday 11 April 1998
Sunday 08 March 1998
Friday 20 February 1998
Thursday 12 February 1998
Saturday 07 February 1998
Thursday 15 January 1998
Sunday 11 January 1998
Sunday 21 December 1997
Thursday 04 December 1997
Tuesday 02 December 1997
Friday 14 November 1997
Wednesday 05 November 1997
Friday 22 August 1997
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 3 Dakota Johnson's 'It's only Isis' Saturday Night Live sketch sparks controversy
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'