Struggling Hovis is to get £200 million of investment under a deal that will hand a major slice of the operation to an American firm.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 22 February 2006
Saturday 03 December 2005
Saturday 05 November 2005
Saturday 15 October 2005
Wednesday 05 October 2005
Friday 02 September 2005
Thursday 04 August 2005
Sunday 08 August 2004
Saturday 07 August 2004
Friday 06 August 2004
Monday 22 March 2004
Wednesday 03 March 2004
Wednesday 07 May 2003
Tuesday 08 April 2003
Monday 09 December 2002
World's most lethal spider found under a bunch of bananas
Rumours that the star wants to move on to pastures new
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientists who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Ebola outbreak: What is bushmeat – and is it to blame for the disease that has killed thousands?
- 3 Star Wars memorabilia called a 'bit of plastic' by Antiques Roadshow's Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 4 Meet Thea, Norway's 12-year-old child bride
- 5 Russell Brand might seem like a sexy revolutionary worth getting behind, but he will only fail his fans