Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 05 June 2009
Four men appeared at the Old Bailey today accused of stabbing a student to death at a petrol station.
Tuesday 26 May 2009
Monday 20 April 2009
Saturday 31 January 2009
A woman was charged last night with murdering her former lover and attempting to kill his fiancee in a suspected poisoning.
Monday 26 January 2009
Thursday 15 January 2009
Sunday 11 January 2009
Wednesday 29 October 2008
An oversubscribed school accused of discriminating against children from poor families has cleared its name in a landmark court ruling.
Tuesday 28 October 2008
The headmaster of a leading secondary school called today for reform after successfully defending his school's admissions policy in costly High Court proceedings.
Saturday 27 September 2008
Incompetent doctors can take heart from the story of paediatrician Dr David Southall. His case proved once again that professional people never like to see one of their number prevented from earning a good living, whatever he or she may have done in the past.
Thursday 31 July 2008
If someone has a twisted sense of humour, it is not necessarily the band themselves. Tonight's gilded venue, home to English National Opera, is tiered like a wedding cake, though the Hoylake wizards choose to perform a mercilessly unadorned acoustic concert. In their usual casual duds, they could be in their Wirral rehearsal rooms; only singer James Skelly's fresh pudding-bowl cut,acknowledged the presence of an audience.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 Video: Students 'punched and dragged to the ground by their hair' as police break up demonstration