Hockey team prank leaves Australian Jack Banister with a 16-and-a-half-hour journey
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 11 May 2012
Saracens will face one of the toughest tasks in English rugby tomorrow - but recent history suggests it is not one they should fear.
Friday 04 May 2012
Exeter's memorable season that has been highlighted by Heineken Cup qualification for the first time could soon receive recognition from Stuart Lancaster.
Thursday 26 April 2012
We're in drought, water companies in many parts of England declared. Don't dare use a hosepipe, they said, warning of fines, and urging residents to tell on their neighbours if they are seen wielding a hose.
Monday 23 April 2012
Exeter Chiefs have signed Australia international Dean Mumm on a two-year deal.
Saturday 21 April 2012
Harlequins v Leicester
Saturday 14 April 2012
Harlequins v Wasps
Saturday 07 April 2012
Christians should wear a cross on their clothes every day as "a symbol of their beliefs", according to the head of the Catholic church in Scotland.
Sunday 01 April 2012
Exeter Chiefs 18 London Irish 11
Sunday 25 March 2012
Gloucester 27 Exeter Chiefs 28
Monday 12 March 2012
The unseasonably warm weather is set to continue this week with forecasters predicting temperatures of up to 17C.
Sunday 04 March 2012
Exeter Chiefs 37 Sale Sharks 12
- 1 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white