The procedure leaves some breast tissue behind and is not recognised by national guidelines, because of the greater risk of cancer recurring
General Medical Council
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 08 October 2004
Wednesday 06 October 2004
Baby Charlotte should not suffer for the sake of her parents
Tuesday 05 October 2004
Tuesday 28 September 2004
Wednesday 01 September 2004
Seven doctors are to appear before the General Medical Council (GMC) on charges of serious professional misconduct over alleged failings that allowed Harold Shipman's killing spree to remain undetected for years.
Sunday 08 August 2004
Friday 06 August 2004
Saturday 15 May 2004
Friday 23 April 2004
Vulnerable people could be given the power to veto future medical treatments under plans by the Government to reform the system of "living wills" announced yesterday
Thursday 25 March 2004
Wednesday 03 March 2004
Tuesday 02 March 2004
Sunday 29 February 2004
Sunday 22 February 2004
Sunday 18 January 2004
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned PR disaster
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond