Being known as a "Cup team" is a mixed compliment, implying the ability to raise your game for one-off occasions, but never to sustain it. If Wigan Athletic, FA Cup winners relegated within a week, are newcomers to the genre, West Ham United have been at it rather longer.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 07 October 2003
Thursday 21 August 2003
Thursday 13 February 2003
Monday 02 December 2002
Sunday 06 October 2002
Monday 30 September 2002
Tuesday 21 December 1999
Sunday 12 December 1999
Saturday 11 December 1999
Sunday 05 December 1999
Sunday 21 November 1999
Saturday 13 November 1999
Friday 05 November 1999
Sunday 05 September 1999
Sunday 22 August 1999
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for