Government will control entire market 'from seed to smoke,' in a bid to curb addiction and drug violence
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 11 January 2008
Tuesday 06 June 2006
Shares in the cancer specialist Antisoma fell yesterday after the Swiss drug maker Roche pulled out of a partnership to develop two cancer treatments. Roche returned the rights to the lung cancer treatment, AS1404, a potential blockbuster drug, despite promising results from clinical trials. The stock closed down 16 per cent at 19.25p.
Sunday 16 May 2004
Friday 19 March 2004
Monday 29 December 2003
Saturday 29 November 2003
Sunday 04 May 2003
Friday 08 November 2002
Saturday 29 June 2002
Saturday 29 April 2000
Sunday 23 April 2000
Wednesday 17 November 1999
Friday 10 September 1999
Tuesday 24 August 1999
Thursday 24 June 1999
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 Secret Cinema: Why were Back to the Future screenings cancelled?
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?