Bresnan has recovered from a stress fracture to his lower back and could feature in the Second Test in Adelaide later this week
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 16 July 2012
Essex batsman can nail down the place Morgan and Bairstow could not quite make their own
Tuesday 10 July 2012
Bairstow is stood down from today's final ODI as Gooch praises rival batsman in his 'prime'
Friday 08 June 2012
Extra day of rest means Notts all-rounder likely to play, while it's full refunds for the Edgbaston crowd
Saturday 31 March 2012
Batting coach insists players are still 'best in England' and that Strauss has full backing
Friday 27 January 2012
Christopher Graham tells Leveson Inquiry that tackling case of private eye Whittamore is 'impractical'
Tuesday 24 January 2012
View From The Middle: Dubai was a reminder to us all that we're going to have to work very hard to win Tests
Thursday 12 January 2012
England 269-9 dec Pakistan Cricket Board XI 23-0
Friday 02 December 2011
Friday 19 August 2011
The Oval is the place to be, it would appear, if you want to see a Test team hit rock bottom. England managed it 12 years ago when losing to New Zealand and, for a couple of hours yesterday, India's attack set a new low in terms of scraping the barrel.
Friday 12 August 2011
The run machine is back in business. But, like England in general, Alastair Cook wants more success and to be part of a team that not only completes the journey to No 1 but also then achieves even greater things.
Wednesday 29 December 2010
England need to maintain their focus to ensure they emerge from the final Ashes Test in Sydney as series victors, Angus Fraser said today.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail