Scottish runner Lynsey Sharp believes doping in athletics is a “huge problem” and plenty of athletes are cheating without being caught.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 16 August 2005
Monday 15 August 2005
Sunday 07 August 2005
Sunday 31 July 2005
Saturday 30 July 2005
Tuesday 26 July 2005
Thursday 21 July 2005
Sunday 17 July 2005
Sunday 10 July 2005
Sunday 05 December 2004
Sunday 21 November 2004
Sunday 22 August 2004
From as little as ...
Saturday 07 August 2004
Tuesday 01 June 2004
Kenenisa Bekele of Ethiopia set a world record in the 5,000 metres yesterday, clocking 12min 37.37sec at the FBK Games here. He surpassed the mark set by his compatriot Haile Gebrselassie, who ran 12:39.36 in Helsinki in 1998.
- 1 Asteroid nine times the size of the QE2 liner to sail pass Earth
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 British business: We need to stay in the EU - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.