Counting down the 100 players to look out for in Brazil this summer
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 21 January 2009
Tottenham have agreed terms with Wigan over the transfer of midfielder Wilson Palacios.
Tuesday 20 January 2009
Mexico coach Sven-Goran Eriksson, already under fire due to his team's poor performances, is facing further criticism over the number of foreign-born players in his squad.
Saturday 17 January 2009
Thursday 15 January 2009
Women's clothing firm Viyella has attracted "significant" interest from potential buyers, administrators said today.
Thursday 25 September 2008
New Jamaica coach John Barnes is relishing the opportunity to lead the country of his birth despite the tough task they face in qualifying for the 2010 World Cup.
Saturday 12 July 2008
Wigan manager Steve Bruce has spoken of his frustration over the amount of red tape involved in signing foreign players after one of his main transfer targets was denied a work permit.
Wednesday 19 March 2008
Friday 25 January 2008
Andy Vivien Palacio, musician and cultural promoter: born Barranco, Belize 2 December 1960; married Doreen Castillo (one son, four daughters; marriage dissolved); died Belize City 19 January 2008.
Friday 25 January 2008
Thursday 23 November 2006
* When fashionable "chick-lit" novelist Louise Bagshawe recently won the right to represent Corby Conservatives at the next general election, it was seen as the first resounding triumph for David Cameron's controversial A-list of candidates.
Wednesday 02 August 2006
Wednesday 26 October 2005
Sunday 17 April 2005
Sunday 03 April 2005
Thursday 30 October 2003
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
- 1 The political parties aren't all the same – which means 2015 will be a 'big-choice' election
- 2 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum