Mike Ashley once boasted he had “balls of steel”. Frankly, for anyone else to spend £45 million on shares in Debenhams after its Christmas drubbing, you’d need them.
House Of Fraser
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 14 June 2004
House of Fraser, the department stores group at the centre of renewed bid speculation, will face criticism from shareholders at its annual meeting this week over its plans to renew a controversial share option scheme.
Monday 24 November 2003
Saturday 22 November 2003
Friday 19 September 2003
Sunday 10 August 2003
Sunday 13 April 2003
Thursday 10 April 2003
Saturday 25 January 2003
Friday 10 January 2003
Wednesday 08 January 2003
Friday 20 December 2002
Thursday 12 December 2002
Friday 22 November 2002
Wednesday 25 September 2002
Wednesday 22 December 1999
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
- 1 Revolutionary lost Caravaggio painting 'Mary Magdalen in Ecstasy' identified
- 2 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 5 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands