The playwright/screenwriter’s stage adaptation of Let the Right One In is at the Royal Court, London, until 21 December. His film adaptation of Nick Hornby’s novel A Long Way Down is out in March.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 15 January 1999
Saturday 19 December 1998
Wednesday 16 September 1998
Friday 14 August 1998
Wednesday 21 January 1998
Saturday 17 May 1997
Monday 14 April 1997
Sunday 03 November 1996
Thursday 17 October 1996
Saturday 02 September 1995
Friday 21 July 1995
Tuesday 04 July 1995
Thursday 01 September 1994
Saturday 09 July 1994
Thursday 23 June 1994
World's most lethal spider found under a bunch of bananas
Rumours that the star wants to move on to pastures new
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientists who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Ebola outbreak: What is bushmeat – and is it behind the disease that has killed thousands?
- 3 Star Wars memorabilia dubbed 'bit of plastic' by Antiques Roadshow's Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 4 Russell Brand might seem like a sexy revolutionary worth getting behind, but he will only fail his fans
- 5 Michael McIntyre walks off stage after woman in the front row uses her phone