Dir. Peter Jackson; Starring Martin Freeman, Ian McKellen, 161mins
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 21 December 2008
Sunday 13 July 2008
Friday 09 May 2008
For anyone who religiously avoids novels about bloodlines, the occult and ecclesiastical manuscripts the window for escape is closing.
Thursday 27 March 2008
Unlike most modern tennis stars, Pat Cash still has to don his famous chequered headband and earn his crust.
Friday 14 March 2008
Wednesday 13 February 2008
The epic legal battles over profits from The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy long ago eclipsed anything raging on Middle Earth, but New Line Cinema, the films' producer, has just got sight of its most formidable foe to date: the family of J R R Tolkien himself.
Thursday 04 January 2007
Monday 15 May 2006
Friday 12 May 2006
Sunday 23 October 2005
Thursday 06 October 2005
Wednesday 05 October 2005
Friday 27 December 2002
Wednesday 04 December 2002
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
- 1 Revolutionary lost Caravaggio painting 'Mary Magdalen in Ecstasy' identified
- 2 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 5 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands