Striker told to stop wearing 'small t-shirts'
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 03 September 2010
A judge today ordered the extradition of a British man wanted in Spain over the murder of his girlfriend.
Thursday 02 September 2010
An intact Roman lantern made of bronze, believed by experts to be the only one of its kind in Britain, has been unearthed in a field by a metal-detecting enthusiast.
Sunday 22 August 2010
Wednesday 18 August 2010
Stoke have announced the signing of Jon Walters from Ipswich for an initial £2.75million.
Wednesday 04 August 2010
A survey of all 92 English professional clubs has found Championship side Ipswich's most expensive season ticket was more than the equivalent at Newcastle or Manchester United.
Thursday 15 July 2010
Detectives were today continuing to question a 36-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murdering a woman who vanished while on holiday in the Canary Islands.
Thursday 01 July 2010
Sunday 27 June 2010
Sunday 30 May 2010
Thursday 27 May 2010
Alex Horne has been appointed general secretary of the Football Association on a permanent basis to succeed Ian Watmore, who walked out as chief executive in March.
Thursday 06 May 2010
Sunday 02 May 2010
Monday 26 April 2010
Sunday 25 April 2010
- 1 The ‘Beverly Hills’ of Surrey pays more income tax than big cities of the North
- 2 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 3 Tottenham to smash pay scale with £150,000-a-week contract in attempt to tie Gareth Bale to club
- 4 The moral case on tax avoidance is overwhelming - and we all know Google wants to do the right thing
- 5 Sam Wallace: The second coming of Jose Mourinho at Chelsea will be a reunion that can only end in tears
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.