Few get closer to the Prime Minister than his barber, so no wonder Cameron's has been awarded with an MBE. And hair has always been big in politics, explains Andy McSmith
John F Kennedy
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 30 October 2004
Pierre Salinger was a cigar smoker, as was his employer, President John F. Kennedy, writes Frank Gray [further to the obituary by Rupert Cornwell, 18 October]. Who better then to ensure the President's humidor was fully stocked before calling a press conference to announce the imposition of the Cuban trade embargo?
Wednesday 04 February 2004
Monday 26 January 2004
Monday 24 November 2003
Sunday 23 November 2003
Friday 14 November 2003
Wednesday 05 March 2003
Thursday 30 May 2002
Monday 27 May 2002
Wednesday 19 April 2000
Saturday 18 December 1999
Saturday 20 November 1999
Tuesday 28 September 1999
Sunday 29 August 1999
Friday 30 July 1999
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned PR disaster
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond