Cricket security officials will gather in Bangladesh later this week to decide whether it is safe to stage the World Twenty20 there. They may decide on a last-ditch switch to another country, possibly Sri Lanka, if there are enough concerns that it will be dangerous to run a tournament in the cities of Dhaka and Chittagong, where there has been severe civil unrest recently.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 10 November 2005
Wednesday 09 November 2005
Friday 28 October 2005
Sunday 25 September 2005
Thursday 22 September 2005
Saturday 17 September 2005
Friday 29 July 2005
Wednesday 20 July 2005
Tuesday 03 May 2005
Tuesday 13 April 2004
Saturday 26 April 2003
Sunday 16 March 2003
Saturday 16 November 2002
Saturday 06 May 2000
Sunday 16 April 2000
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Phantom of the Opera writer mocked after issuing a warning about Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon
General election 2015: Labour will toughen hate crimes legislation surrounding Islamophobia
HSBC review into moving headquarters from UK 'underway'
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 The Visit: Trailer for M Night Shyamalan's latest horror film is terrifying
- 5 9/11: Iranian General accuses US of organising September 11 terror attacks