The firm carrying out the Government’s controversial “fitness for work” tests on disabled benefit claimants is a “disgrace” and should be stripped of its contract, Labour will say on Monday.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 29 March 2010
The Conservative Party will today promise to spare businesses and people on low and middle-incomes from the rise in national insurance contributions (NICs) due next year.
Thursday 25 March 2010
Monday 15 March 2010
David Cameron has hit a "glass ceiling" in support and needs to do more to convince liberal voters to back his rebranded Tory party, a senior member of his team has admitted.
Friday 26 February 2010
He's got an attractive laugh, has Liam Byrne, but he used it too often. sounding like a desperate husband trying to make light of his infidelities.
Monday 22 February 2010
David Cameron is facing the nightmare of a minority government in a hung parliament, Lord Heseltine has warned. The former Deputy Prime Minister's remarks coincide with a sequence of opinion polls showing that the gap between the two main parties has been closing since the new year, when greater attention focused on the Conservatives.
Sunday 21 February 2010
Gordon Brown was accused by a senior Tory today of deliberately pushing the UK into "as much debt as possible" in an effort to make life tough for any incoming Tory government.
Thursday 28 January 2010
Thursday 14 January 2010
Sunday 03 January 2010
Wednesday 23 December 2009
Sunday 13 December 2009
George Osborne admits that he devotes more time to politics than to economics, and on Wednesday we saw the proof.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail