The US billionaire Phil Anschutz has decided to hold on to Anschutz Entertainment Group after bids for the sports and entertainment empire failed to reach the hoped-for $8bn (£5bn) target price.
Los Angeles Lakers
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 08 April 1997
Sunday 02 March 1997
Sunday 09 February 1997
Wednesday 15 January 1997
Sunday 05 January 1997
Friday 27 December 1996
Thursday 12 December 1996
Thursday 21 November 1996
Saturday 02 November 1996
Friday 01 November 1996
Monday 22 July 1996
Sunday 21 July 1996
Saturday 20 July 1996
Friday 19 July 1996
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 'Swivel-gate': David Cameron goes to war with the press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.