The Queen of Pop will donate the proceeds to her Ray of Light Foundation to promote girls' education in the Middle East and South Asia
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 27 May 2006
Any doubts as to who will have star billing when Wales and Trinidad & Tobago contest a friendly here tonight are dispelled by the advertising hoardings around this elegant Austrian city. "Die Welt-Meister Sensation Live in Graz!'' screams the slogan. The would-be world master pictured is Dwight Yorke.
Saturday 10 September 2005
Friday 09 September 2005
Thursday 28 July 2005
Wednesday 27 July 2005
Tuesday 11 January 2005
Saturday 06 November 2004
Water in Africa: For the lack of Â£1,790, the village is condemned to foul water, disease and poverty
Saturday 31 May 2003
Friday 27 December 2002
Tuesday 24 December 2002
Wednesday 07 August 2002
Thursday 25 July 2002
Wednesday 19 June 2002
Friday 24 December 1999
Sunday 19 December 1999
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Myleene Klass: Ed Miliband 'strikes back' by comparing UK's need for Labour's mansion tax to Hear'Say track
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'