The group, including Microsoft, Google and Apple, say that the balance has tipped "in favour of the state and away from the rights of the individual"
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 04 February 2011
Friday 21 January 2011
The Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has been named as a role model for the Government's education reforms.
Tuesday 18 January 2011
Trent Reznor won a Golden Globe last night for his work on 'The Social Network' soundtrack.
Monday 17 January 2011
Wednesday 12 January 2011
Tuesday 04 January 2011
Monday 03 January 2011
Saturday 01 January 2011
Mmm, they're hunky
Friday 24 December 2010
Tuesday 21 December 2010
In the rest of the world he's a precocious mogul and Time magazine's person of the year; in China, though, Mark Zuckerberg is almost unknown. Now, after pictures of him visiting Beijing's biggest internet company have appeared online, feverish speculation has erupted over whether he could be set to change that by taking his social networking site, Facebook, into the one country that has resisted its charms.
Friday 17 December 2010
Time magazine has named its 2010 "Person of the Year" – the individual judged by the editors to have most influenced the world over the past 12 months. Despite its readers having voted for Julian Assange by an overwhelming majority, Time's editors chose Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, calling him "The Connector" – "for creating a new system of exchanging information; and for changing how we all live our lives".
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ sign language interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 3 Australia: Gay marriage law reversed by high court less than a week after first weddings
- 4 Not all right on the night
- 5 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding