Why sloths descend from the safety of the trees once a week to go to the toilet has baffled scientists - but one specialist thinks he has the answer
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 15 November 2008
The lives of pupils and teachers are being put at risk because the Government is "burying its head in the sand" over the dangers of asbestos in as many as 13,000 schools, MPs and medical experts have warned.
Monday 20 October 2008
Selfridges has been forced to close the world-famous window display in its flagship London department store for a month after the discovery of asbestos, The Independent has learnt.
Wednesday 18 June 2008
Tuesday 22 January 2008
Tuesday 08 November 2005
Wednesday 31 August 2005
Sunday 24 October 2004
Saturday 14 February 2004
Friday 09 August 2002
Tuesday 30 July 2002
Sunday 12 December 1999
Tuesday 07 December 1999
Sunday 05 September 1999
Tuesday 03 August 1999
Sunday 01 August 1999
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Isis flag: What do the words mean and what are its origins?
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM