At least five people have been killed in an explosion at a chemical factory in central Japan, according to news reports.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 03 June 2006
Tuesday 03 January 2006
Saturday 31 December 2005
Tuesday 01 November 2005
Friday 16 September 2005
Saturday 18 June 2005
Sunday 08 May 2005
Saturday 07 May 2005
Wednesday 09 February 2005
Tuesday 08 February 2005
Monday 10 January 2005
Tuesday 12 October 2004
Tuesday 07 September 2004
Tuesday 03 August 2004
Saturday 03 July 2004
The British Olympic squad's problems at Henley continued yesterday when Toby Garbett suffered a back strain and James Livingston found himself summoned to accompany Rick Dunn in a round of the Goblets for coxless pairs. Mike Sweeney, chairman of the regatta, has agreed that Garbett can return to the boat today or tomorrow if he is pronounced fit.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Spiritual leader allegedly manipulated 400 men into removing testicles to be 'closer to God'