The CBBC has come under fire on Twitter in response to a section of one of its audience guides entitled ‘Girls are girls and boys are boys’.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 14 February 1999
Friday 18 September 1998
Tuesday 18 August 1998
Monday 03 August 1998
Tuesday 16 June 1998
Friday 05 June 1998
Friday 29 May 1998
Sunday 24 May 1998
Wednesday 13 May 1998
Sunday 22 February 1998
Wednesday 11 February 1998
Monday 09 February 1998
Wednesday 28 January 1998
Network: Better understanding of consumer desires and abilities will be needed to meet the challenge of interactive TV.
Tuesday 20 January 1998
Friday 16 January 1998
The Sistine Chapel is set to be illuminated with thousands of LEDs
Gillian Anderson lays into gender disparity in Hollywood
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Former Tory donor Arron Banks ups his Ukip donation to £1million following William Hague 'nobody' comment
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'