The CBBC has come under fire on Twitter in response to a section of one of its audience guides entitled ‘Girls are girls and boys are boys’.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 18 September 2009
NBC Universal, the US movies and television giant, could be floated in a scheme under consideration at its parent company, General Electric (GE). The company is drawing up contingency plans for an initial public offering next year, if French media company Vivendi decides to sell its 20 per cent stake.
Saturday 07 February 2009
Friday 05 December 2008
The story of the demise of Russ Columbo is one of the weirdest in Hollywood history.
Sunday 14 September 2008
Thursday 13 November 2003
Tuesday 04 November 2003
Thursday 25 September 2003
Saturday 03 August 2002
Monday 02 November 1998
Friday 22 May 1998
Wednesday 11 February 1998
Friday 01 August 1997
Friday 15 December 1995
Thursday 03 August 1995
Monday 22 May 1995
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly