The CBBC has come under fire on Twitter in response to a section of one of its audience guides entitled ‘Girls are girls and boys are boys’.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 18 September 2009
NBC Universal, the US movies and television giant, could be floated in a scheme under consideration at its parent company, General Electric (GE). The company is drawing up contingency plans for an initial public offering next year, if French media company Vivendi decides to sell its 20 per cent stake.
Saturday 07 February 2009
Friday 05 December 2008
The story of the demise of Russ Columbo is one of the weirdest in Hollywood history.
Sunday 14 September 2008
Thursday 13 November 2003
Tuesday 04 November 2003
Thursday 25 September 2003
Saturday 03 August 2002
Monday 02 November 1998
Friday 22 May 1998
Wednesday 11 February 1998
Friday 01 August 1997
Friday 15 December 1995
Thursday 03 August 1995
Monday 22 May 1995
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 3 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in