Sir Alex Ferguson said he is enjoying watching Manchester United from the stands this season and suggested he would continue to do so despite critics urging him to stay away for the sake of the team.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 24 December 2011
Tackling The Issues
Sunday 18 December 2011
Radek Cerny would probably be spending time with his daughters today, if two Queens Park Rangers team-mates had not suffered injuries or the club were allowed to sign an emergency goalkeeper.
Friday 18 November 2011
QPR manager Neil Warnock would drive Adel Taarabt to France himself if Paris St Germain offered £20million for the maverick forward.
Monday 27 February 2006
Tuesday 07 February 2006
Tuesday 27 December 2005
Monday 31 October 2005
Sunday 30 October 2005
Monday 17 October 2005
Sunday 16 October 2005
Sunday 02 October 2005
Sunday 18 September 2005
Monday 29 August 2005
Sunday 21 August 2005
Sunday 07 August 2005
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how Corporation is funded
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 3 Dakota Johnson's 'It's only Isis' Saturday Night Live sketch sparks controversy
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'