Much of the United States is currently in the grip of a polar vortex, a system of dense air producing plummeting temperatures and swathes of freezing weather, bringing some parts of the country to a halt and causing chaos in others.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 30 March 2003
Monday 10 March 2003
Tuesday 26 November 2002
Saturday 14 September 2002
Friday 09 August 2002
Wednesday 31 July 2002
Saturday 08 June 2002
Monday 03 June 2002
Sunday 19 May 2002
Thursday 23 March 2000
Monday 17 May 1999
Monday 22 March 1999
Saturday 26 December 1998
Saturday 19 December 1998
Sunday 13 December 1998
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 3 Dakota Johnson's 'It's only Isis' Saturday Night Live sketch sparks controversy
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'