In a YouTube video with nearly five million views, Scarlett Johansson leans seductively into the camera and purrs: "My real job is saving the world."
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 07 November 2005
Monday 10 October 2005
Saturday 10 September 2005
Thursday 30 June 2005
Saturday 11 June 2005
Saturday 15 January 2005
Friday 13 August 2004
Friday 21 May 2004
There was little to celebrate as East Timor marked the second anniversary of its independence yesterday, with Oxfam warning that the tiny nation risks becoming a "failed state" unless Australia shows more generosity towards its neighbour.
Monday 09 February 2004
Friday 28 November 2003
Friday 31 October 2003
Wednesday 10 September 2003
Saturday 12 July 2003
Sunday 01 June 2003
Monday 20 January 2003
The Sistine Chapel is set to be illuminated with thousands of LEDs
Gillian Anderson lays into gender disparity in Hollywood
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Former Tory donor Arron Banks ups his Ukip donation to £1million following William Hague 'nobody' comment
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'