An online clothing store has joined high-street shops in pulling angora products from its virtual shelves
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 17 August 2008
Thursday 31 July 2008
Many politicians talk from time to time of the need to make sacrifices but few mean it quite so literally as Kishor Samrite.
Sunday 29 June 2008
Wednesday 18 June 2008
Tuesday 11 March 2008
A large black bear and her cub emerge from the undergrowth, drawn to the scent of a rusty oil drum filled with a pungent bait of pizza, doughnuts and skinned animals. As the pair begin to tuck in, a shot rings out and the mother lets out a wounded roar and flees to what is almost certainly a painful and lingering death.
Friday 20 October 2006
Thursday 19 October 2006
Saturday 07 October 2006
It was Karl Lagerfeld's turn to take to the Paris catwalk in his role as creative director of the mighty house of Chanel. As guests filed into the Grand Palais yesterday, now the venue of choice for many of the big, French brands, they were greeted by bright white lights and a dressing room centre stage, duly stamped with a large, interlocking C logo.
Saturday 10 June 2006
Saturday 19 April 2003
Saturday 07 December 2002
Saturday 23 November 2002
Monday 27 September 1999
Sunday 26 September 1999
Sunday 29 August 1999
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 GamerGate: developer Tim Schafer provokes rage with joke about online gaming activists at industry awards