Temporary power firm Aggreko — responsible for keeping the lights on and the cameras rolling at the last World Cup in South Africa and at the London 2012 Olympics — has been chosen by FIFA to perform the same duties across 12 different venues in Brazil.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 06 May 1997
Saturday 08 March 1997
Saturday 11 January 1997
Friday 01 November 1996
Sunday 11 August 1996
Drugs money donated to Panama's president admits to drugs money helped to elect Panama president says used leader admits drugs
Monday 24 June 1996
Sunday 23 June 1996
Friday 21 June 1996
Sunday 02 June 1996
Friday 10 May 1996
Monday 06 May 1996
Thursday 01 February 1996
Saturday 27 January 1996
Saturday 23 December 1995
Sunday 17 December 1995
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Paul Hollywood: Police asked if I wanted them to arrest Mary Berry for vandalism after she 'defaced' my car
- 5 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it