Baines has been singled out as the club's top performing player and the one Martinez would least like to have to sell
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 16 August 2010
Wednesday 04 August 2010
Goodison Park hosts a match Everton cannot lose tonight - but the victors may not be from Merseyside.
Monday 02 August 2010
Everton midfielder Phil Neville expressed anger yesterday at the way former Toffees team-mate Dan Gosling's summer transfer to Newcastle unravelled, and went on to back calls for the Premier League to introduce a winter break.
Sunday 16 May 2010
Monday 03 May 2010
Sunday 25 April 2010
Thursday 15 April 2010
Thursday 08 April 2010
Phil Neville believes Everton's recent form shows they do not need to add to their squad this summer. After the Toffees were hampered by a lengthy injury list at the start of the season, their fortunes have improved as the campaign has gone on and they have lost just twice in the Premier League since the end of November.
Wednesday 31 March 2010
Everton midfielder Dan Gosling has been ruled out for up to nine months with a knee injury, the club have announced.
Sunday 28 March 2010
Monday 22 March 2010
Sunday 14 March 2010
Tuesday 02 March 2010
Former England international Phil Neville is backing Everton team-mate Leighton Baines to secure a World Cup place in Fabio Capello's squad.
Thursday 25 February 2010
Everton manager David Moyes will monitor Phil Jagielka's fitness in the hours leading up to the Europa League match against Sporting Lisbon tonight.
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t