British police reportedly made the request to their Portuguese counterparts in a recent meeting between the two forces
Praia Da Luz
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 02 July 2008
Tuesday 01 July 2008
* May 3 - Kate and Gerry McCann, from Rothley, Leicestershire, leave their three children asleep in their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in southern Portugal while they dine with friends at a nearby tapas restaurant.
Tuesday 01 July 2008
Portugal's Attorney-General Fernando Pinto Monteiro today dismissed claims that the Madeleine McCann investigation is about to be shelved.
Friday 02 May 2008
Monday 14 April 2008
Robert Murat, who became a suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, is planning to sue 12 British media outlets for libel, his lawyers said.
Wednesday 09 April 2008
Kate and Gerry McCann were said to be upset last night after being called back to Portugal by detectives who want to conduct a reconstruction of events on the night last year when their daughter Madeleine went missing.
Sunday 23 March 2008
Portuguese police have returned computers and other possessions they seized from Madeleine McCann "suspect" Robert Murat, he said yesterday.
Wednesday 19 March 2008
Kate and Gerry McCann accepted £550,000 libel damages today over allegations that they were responsible for the death of their daughter Madeleine.
Sunday 09 March 2008
The parents of missing Madeleine McCann have sent their condolences to the family of a missing Spanish girl whose body has been found, it emerged yesterday. The body of five-year-old Mari Luz Cortes was found decomposed and floating in an estuary near the southern city of Huelva. The child, who disappeared on 13 January, was identified because of the clothes she was wearing. Huelva is 120 miles from where Madeleine disappeared on 3 May 2007. The three-year-old went missing from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal. Gerry and Kate McCann had sent messages of support to Mari Luz's parents after her disappearance earlier this year and a poster campaign featuring both girls was launched.
Thursday 14 February 2008
The police investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is almost over, Portugal's Justice minister has said.
Saturday 01 June 2002
Saturday 19 June 1999
Saturday 27 March 1999
Sunday 28 February 1999
Wednesday 31 May 1995
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers