In the often unintelligible acronym- and jargon-crazed world of Work and Pensions Questions, no-one could accuse the right-wing Tory Philip Davies of not telling it like he thinks it is.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 04 September 2003
Thursday 26 June 2003
Thursday 01 May 2003
Friday 25 April 2003
Monday 11 November 2002
Monday 26 August 2002
Monday 19 August 2002
Wednesday 14 August 2002
Sunday 30 April 2000
Thursday 20 April 2000
Friday 31 March 2000
Sunday 12 December 1999
Sunday 12 September 1999
Monday 30 August 1999
Saturday 28 August 1999
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Trevor Noah: Jon Stewart's replacement faces online criticism over 'anti-Semitic' tweets
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'