Smart gifting site attracts £1.5m
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 12 February 2013
Essar sees refining margins rise
Saturday 09 February 2013
Boss reports 8% rise in earnings
Friday 08 February 2013
Battery rethink for Dreamliner
Monday 10 December 2012
The contract with BAE Systems will safeguard 3,000 skilled jobs at Barrow in Cumbria
Sunday 02 December 2012
In times of austerity nothing is sacred. Not even defence budgets. In the US, the Obama administration plans to axe troops and in the UK the Ministry of Defence has to lay off 54,000 service people to cut expenditure by around £4bn.
Wednesday 24 October 2012
Spanish economy still shrinking
Tuesday 23 October 2012
Japan exports hit by China boycott
Sunday 14 October 2012
Thursday 04 October 2012
Tuesday 21 August 2012
Traders were in a defensive mood yesterday as volumes hovered around annual August lows and defence stocks found themselves in focus. Chemring, the military equipment maker, was the FTSE 250's biggest faller, down 40.8p to 373.9p, as doubt emerged about Carlyle's approach coming to fruition. The US private-equity firm admitted its interest in Chemring last Friday but scribes at UBS reiterated that it is still "highly preliminary".
Monday 09 July 2012
Rolls-Royce has announced a £118 million order from the US Army.
- 1 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 UK chef creates world's most expensive ready meal - a fish pie costing £314
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do