The Premier League have released an official list of those out of contract
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 27 December 2008
Tuesday 02 December 2008
Monday 01 December 2008
Sunday 30 November 2008
Monday 24 November 2008
Sunday 23 November 2008
Sunday 16 November 2008
Saturday 15 November 2008
Thursday 13 November 2008
Rory Delap has played down reports he could represent Ireland in the 2012 Olympics - in the javelin.
Thursday 30 October 2008
Sunday 26 October 2008
Monday 15 September 2008
Everton, through their feisty Australian Tim Cahill, had the final word yesterday as this initially tepid game exploded into one of extraordinary incident and controversy.
Sunday 14 September 2008
Tim Cahill celebrated his return to Everton's starting line-up with the winning goal against Stoke at the Britannia Stadium.
Monday 25 August 2008
If Stoke are going to survive in the Premier League and upset odds that have been stacked against such a feat the formula is quite simple: draw deeply on reserves of character and achieve well beyond your means. Maintaining that approach over the course of a season is quite a challenge, of course, but Saturday's display met both criteria.
Wednesday 13 August 2008
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Nigel Farage and Frankie Boyle clash over Andrew Lawrence's 'Mock the Week' criticism
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella