The Premier League have released an official list of those out of contract
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 27 December 2008
Tuesday 02 December 2008
Monday 01 December 2008
Sunday 30 November 2008
Monday 24 November 2008
Sunday 23 November 2008
Sunday 16 November 2008
Saturday 15 November 2008
Thursday 13 November 2008
Rory Delap has played down reports he could represent Ireland in the 2012 Olympics - in the javelin.
Thursday 30 October 2008
Sunday 26 October 2008
Monday 15 September 2008
Everton, through their feisty Australian Tim Cahill, had the final word yesterday as this initially tepid game exploded into one of extraordinary incident and controversy.
Sunday 14 September 2008
Tim Cahill celebrated his return to Everton's starting line-up with the winning goal against Stoke at the Britannia Stadium.
Monday 25 August 2008
If Stoke are going to survive in the Premier League and upset odds that have been stacked against such a feat the formula is quite simple: draw deeply on reserves of character and achieve well beyond your means. Maintaining that approach over the course of a season is quite a challenge, of course, but Saturday's display met both criteria.
Wednesday 13 August 2008
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer