(15) Paul Feig, 117mins, Starring: Sandra Bullock, Melissa McCarthy
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 24 July 2009
It is easy to see why The Blind Side of the Heart won the German Book Prize. Julia Franck's novel, based on her own father's life, is one of the most haunting works I have ever read about 20th-century Germany. Its distinction is Franck's ability to explore intergenerational trauma in a totally fresh way – as if the 39-year-old author had lived through two world wars and returned as a witness.
Friday 10 July 2009
Tuesday 02 June 2009
Sandra Bullock revealed she has no problem with nudity.
Wednesday 04 June 2008
Sunday 11 May 2008
Tuesday 18 March 2008
Wednesday 11 October 2006
Shares in the printing group St Ives rose as much as 4.2 per cent yesterday, after it unveiled a 12 per cent rise in full-year pre-tax profits and said it expected to benefit from recent closures among its rivals.
Friday 19 November 1999
Sunday 04 April 1999
Monday 09 November 1998
Sunday 15 March 1998
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 3 Why Barcelona chose Everton to educate their latest prodigy
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant