Investigator's actions exposed during General Dental Council hearing
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 17 May 2008
You got to hand it to Fergie: she's a game old girl. Next week the world will be exposed to the tale of how Sarah, Duchess of York, left her £2.5m New York apartment overlooking Central Park to travel to Hull to lecture the underclass about healthy eating.
Saturday 29 March 2008
Piers Morgan proved he has lost none of the ruthlessness he displayed on Fleet Street by beating competition from 13 other celebrities to win the US final of The Celebrity Apprentice television show.
Sunday 23 March 2008
Monday 11 February 2008
Friday 03 November 2006
John Huston's noirish heist movie of 1950 still looks pretty good today. The jewel robbery itself feels almost incidental to the superb portraiture of the gang, headed up by the professorial Doc (Sam Jaffe) with his seemingly foolproof criminal plan. This heralds a season of Huston movies at the National Film Theatre in London.
Friday 11 February 2005
Sunday 26 December 2004
Tuesday 28 October 2003
Friday 26 November 1999
Monday 20 September 1999
Wednesday 30 June 1999
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ sign language interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 3 Australia: Gay marriage law reversed by high court less than a week after first weddings
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding