Will we soon see those comic strips arriving on Snapchat?
The suspected Google Glass 'Enterprise Edition' is currently going for $7,300
Apple's new iPhone is expected to be unveiled at a Monday announcement event
The 'Bot Store' could change the mobile internet in the same way Apple's App Store has
Users will be unable to send or receive messages on Skype Qik from 24 March
Pull requests created by women on Github were accepted more often than those made by men, the study found
The Super Bowl's 50th anniversary is drawing attention to California's hilliest city
Technology has the potential to change the lives of older people. Grow up, says Kevin Maney
The algorithms that decide Google's search results are designed by humans - and a lack of staff diversity could be making the service worse
Twitter 's latest experiment completely changes how the site works
Some people have accused IBM of using gender stereotypes in their campaign
Even if he were to give away 99 per cent of shares immediately, he could sell the remaining 1 per cent for $450 million
Some tech billionaires are now celebrities on a par with movie stars, so it seems only fitting that HBO should give the Bay Area tech industry its own show along the lines of Entourage.
New measures to stimulate growth of London's digital sector coincide with the third birthday of the government backed Tech City
Amazon is taking on Netflix by creating new comedies based on viewer feedback
Ephemeral media removes the burden of a lasting digital archive (without ads) - which could potentially conflict with Facebook's format