Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 08 August 2009
Monday 20 July 2009
What are you wearing right now?
I have two completely separate wardrobes for work and play. Right now I'm in professional mode – a black suit with waistcoat, a Gap T-shirt and black ankle boots by Dior.
Carola Long: 'People often get distracted by high SPF numbers, but protection against UVA is also important
Saturday 11 July 2009
Saturday 04 July 2009
Let's face it, whizzing to the airport or a British beach, sun care can be the last thing on our minds. Bottles of lotion are grabbed at the last minute in Boots, if at all.
Sunday 21 June 2009
Wednesday 29 April 2009
It doesn't cost £400 a jar and arrive in a gold-embossed box decorated with pseudo-scientific jargon.
Friday 03 April 2009
Monday 23 March 2009
You're guaranteed to look your best with one of these luxury face creams
Wednesday 07 January 2009
The cosmetics company Estée Lauder was not justified in claims it made about one of its anti-wrinkle skin creams because research carried out on the product was seriously flawed, according to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).
Saturday 20 December 2008
"And here's one I made earlier," used to be a classic refrain on Blue Peter. Whenever a particularly messy and time-consuming project was under way, out came the well-worn phrase. It got the presenters very neatly from stage one straight to the finishing post, without any of the intermediate muddles and cursing that usually attend such things.
Tuesday 25 November 2008
- 1 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white