Magpies allowed Yohan Cabaye to join Paris Saint Germain on Wednesday and are looking to reinvest the £20m received in the highly-rated Frenchman
St James' Park
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 09 January 2005
Friday 10 December 2004
Non-league Yeading have been told to find another venue for their FA Cup third-round tie with Newcastle.
Wednesday 08 December 2004
The Newcastle manager Graeme Souness has warned his players not to underestimate non-league Yeading when they meet in the FA Cup next month.
Tuesday 07 December 2004
Wednesday 01 December 2004
Sir Bobby Robson, the former Newcastle United manager, often remarked, with some irritation, that he spent most of his time at St James' Park "putting out fires".
Sunday 07 November 2004
Friday 05 November 2004
Monday 25 October 2004
Thursday 21 October 2004
Graeme Souness is facing the loss of two of his young stars in the January transfer window. Both Kieron Dyer and Craig Bellamy are lining up moves away from Newcastle United.
Monday 27 September 2004
Sunday 19 September 2004
Monday 13 September 2004
Monday 06 September 2004
Friday 03 September 2004
The former Newcastle United defender Jonathan Woodgate is confident Alan Shearer could fulfil a management role at St James' Park if he wanted to.
Sunday 15 August 2004
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights