The opportunities are huge, but so are the risks. The most important role Government can play is investing in digital infrastructure and getting businesses on board
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 25 January 2010
A 16-year-old has set out to become the youngest person to sail around the world alone.
Monday 18 January 2010
Two men today appeared in court charged with the murder of a man who was stabbed in his home.
Tuesday 12 January 2010
A city councillor has been expelled from the Conservative Party after making offensive remarks about rape at a meeting.
Thursday 12 November 2009
A judge criticised a social department today for ignoring pleas from a child psychiatrist who said an 11-year-old boy needed to be taken into care.
Sunday 30 August 2009
Thursday 27 August 2009
Portsmouth have signed Watford striker Tommy Smith on a four-year contract, for an undisclosed fee.
Tuesday 26 May 2009
Saturday 16 May 2009
The Japanese car maker Nissan has raised its UK production plans by about 5 per cent and added 150 temporary workers as European scrappage schemes boost demand.
Monday 11 May 2009
Sunday 03 May 2009
Monday 27 April 2009
Neighbours of a woman who ended up in court for her noisy love-making were savouring peace and quiet today after she was locked up accused of breaking her anti-social behaviour order.
Friday 06 March 2009
Thursday 15 January 2009
Thursday 08 January 2009
Car giant Nissan is to axe 1,200 jobs in the wake of the economic slowdown which has hit the motor industry hard and led to sales slumping, the car giant announced today.
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf