Restorers uncovered the artwork while renovating a major painting
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 08 August 2011
Mel B is going to give birth in the same delivery suite as her former Spice Girls bandmate Victoria Beckham.
Friday 15 July 2011
Victoria Beckham wants to bring her new daughter up in America.
Tuesday 12 July 2011
As her celebrity stock grew, Victoria herself seemed to shrink
Friday 01 July 2011
For some reason, Les Dawson came immediately to mind when I read the story of the woman who sent an email to her future daughter-in-law to admonish her about her manners.
Friday 29 April 2011
"You look beautiful" - What Prince William seemed to be whispering to his bride at the altar.
Monday 21 March 2011
Mel B is pregnant with her third child.
Monday 14 February 2011
Building on the critical acclaim that has quieted those who disparaged her as nothing more than another celebrity designer, Victoria Beckham showcased her sixth collection of dresses at New York Fashion Week yesterday. The pregnant Mrs B experimented with bold yellows, oranges and reds and sculptural use of fabric.
Monday 31 May 2010
Friday 23 April 2010
It's gloves off (or should that be on?) in the fight for Mid-Bedfordshire. The seat is currently held by Tory pin-up Nadine Dorries, who won with a sizable majority in 2005, but made few hearts bleed with her implorations that the pressure of the expenses scandal had left Commons-dwellers "suicidal".
Sunday 07 February 2010
Thursday 21 January 2010
The creator of global hit Mamma Mia! is teaming up with media tycoon Simon Fuller to bring a Spice Girls musical to life, she announced today.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail